Enable subscriptions on your line so that others can monitor your line status for Presence and Busy Lamp Field (BLF). This is a two step process by adjusting setting on CloudPBX and your handset.
Step 1: Setting up Presence and BLF on CloudPBX
- Log into https://now.tel2.co.uk > select the number you want to use Presence & BLF.
- Select CloudPBX > Advanced >Presence and BLF.
- Click Enable Presence/BLF on this line only.
- Click Save settings to update.
Setting up Presence and BLF on your Polycom
- Settings > Directories > Contacts Directory > 1.
- Add (+) : Name, Last Name (optional), Contact (requires full number including country / area code)
- Protocol –> SIP (only for VVX500, 600)
- Watch Buddy –> Enable
- Select contact –> Add to favorites (if you want the contact to appear on the home screen of your keypad).
Setting up BLF on your Yealink
- Select DSSKey tab
- Select the line key you wish to monitor
- Set Type to BLF
- Set Value to the phone number you wish to monitor
NB requires country / area code (e.g. 442034567890)
- Click Confirm to save and apply
When configured, the LEDs should light up accordingly on your Yealink.
- Green: extension is available. Press BLF key to dial extension.
- Red: extension is on a call
- Blinking red: extension is receiving a phone call. Press BLF key to perform pick-up.