If you are having issues using our Tel2 Smartphone Apps on your Apple iPhone or Android based phone then there is an alternative Phone Application that you can use to connect to our service called 'Zoiper'. In your App Store or Play Store search for 'Zoiper' and you can download the free version of the App or click on the links below:
Here are the steps to configure Zoiper to connect to Tel2:
1. Open the App and when the main dialpad screen appears click on 'Config' in the top right corner, then Accounts.
2. Press 'Add account' and click 'Yes' to the 'Do you already have an account' question and then click 'Manual configuration' for the Account Setup question.
3. Select 'SIP' as the account type
4. Click on Account name and set this to 'Tel2'
5. Click on Host and set this to 'phone.tel2.co.uk'
6. Click on Username and enter your Tel2 phone number (e.g. 442034567890)
7. Click on Password and enter your Tel2 password entered when you signed up
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Network Settings' and then on the next page select 'Transport Type' and select 'TLS'
9. Now go back to the main screen and your phone should show a green tick for the Tel2 account and state the Account is ready. You can now go back to the Dialpad and start making calls.
If you have any further issues with the setup or App then please contact our Support team